To all who are spiritually weary and seek rest;
To all who mourn and long for comfort;
To all who struggle and desire victory;
To all who sin and need a Savior;
To all who are strangers and want fellowship;
To all who hunger and thirst after righteousness;
And to all who will come, this church opens wide
Her doors and offers welcome in the name
Of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Our approach is God-centered, expressing our joyful enthusiasm, praise and amazement toward our glorious Lord and Savior in a manner that is genuine, uplifting, refreshing and culturally relevant while remaining true to our Reformed heritage of worship.
- Our typical service contains singing, prayer, reading of the scripture, and expository preaching.
- Services are usually an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes long.
- Our worship music is a blend of historic and contemporary songs that are biblically accurate.
- Nursery is available for infants and toddlers. Children’s church is available for six and under.
- Communion is observed the first Sunday of every month.