TITLE: “A Usable Vessel”
TEXT: II Timothy 2:20-21
SERIES: Finish Strong
To be used of God, you must believe that He can use you.
1. One _______________. v. 20
“Now in a great house”
2. Two _______________. vv. 20-21a
“Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use.”
3. Three _______________. v. 21b
“…set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.”
a. Set apart.
1. What are some of the ways God has used you in the past?
2. Is there anything hindering God using you for His glory?
3. How can you discover if you are believing bad doctrine?
4. Are you eager and willing to be used of God? Why or why not?