TEXT: Mark 5:1-20
Jesus has _______________ over the spiritual forces of evil.
1. Every person is _______________ spiritually dead. vv. 1-5
“…there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit.”
2. Jesus sets us _______________ from sin and death. vv. 6-16
“…saw the demon possessed man…clothed and in his right mind.”
3. Jesus sends us _______________ to tell others about what the Lord has done for us. vv. 17-20
“Go home to tell your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”
1. Why is it important that Jesus have power of the demonic world?
2. What does the casting out of demons tell us about Jesus?
3. How does knowing your true condition before Christ impact your life now?
4. Who could you tell this week all that God has done for you?