TEXT: Jonah 3:1-10
POINT OF THE PASSAGE: God’s great grace never runs out for His children.
1. God’s grace brings additional ____________. vv. 1-2
“Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time.”
2. God’s grace motivates _______________. v. 3
“So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh.”
3. God’s grace leads to _______________. vv. 4-9
“And the people of Nineveh believed God.”
4. God’s grace is shown in _______________. v. 10
“God relented of the disaster that he had said he would do to them.”
What does God grace mean to us?
1. Our failure is never _______________.
2. Our relationship with God is based on _______________, not on our obedience.
3. Our lives must be characterized by _______________.
4. God showed us mercy when we believed the ______________ of Jesus Christ.
1. In what ways are you like Jonah?
2. How many times has God given you additional opportunities to obey Him? Explain.
3. Why does grace motivate your obedience?
4. How would you explain to another person that “our failure is never final”?