TEXT: Mark 9:42-50
We don’t do people a favor when we remain silent about the reality of hell.
1. Don’t underestimate the _______________ you can have on others. v. 42
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin.”
2. Do whatever it takes to live a _______________ life as evidence of your faith in Jesus. vv. 43-49
“And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.”
3. Be a _______________ on unbelievers and believers. v. 50
“Have salt in yourselves.”
Hell is a real place. Jesus is a real Savior.
1. What would be some appropriate ways to talk about a person’s eternal destiny?
2. Where do you need to be more aggressive in your fight against sin?
3. Where is your salt losing its saltiness?
4. How can you do a better job at seeking peace among Christians but still hold to your biblical convictions?