TEXT: Romans 5:6-11
SERIES: All I Want for Christmas
What do you want for Christmas?
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
I. God Loves Us _______________.
“…weak…ungodly…sinners…God’s wrath…God’s enemies…”
II. God Loves Us _______________.
- God’s love redeems us from _______________ and _______________.
“Christ died for us”
- God’s love sets us free from God’s _______________.
“much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God”
1. It _______________ us.
2. It increases our ______________ for God.
- It fills our hearts with _______________.
What do you really want for Christmas?
- Are you still amazed by the Christmas story?
- How would you rate yourself? Big sinner? Little sinner?
- How does the fact of God’s love for you work in your heart ?
- What do you really need for Christmas?