TEXT: Mark 12:18-27
These attacks and criticisms can never _______________ the wisdom and authority of the Word of God.
1. The Resurrection is _______________ and _______________. vv. 18-23
“In the resurrection when they rise again, whose wife will she be?”
2. The Resurrection is based on God’s _______________ and _______________. v. 24
“Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?”
3. The Resurrection is _______________ than any Earthly Existence. v. 25
“For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage.”
4. The Resurrection is an _______________ Relationship. vv. 26-27
“I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.”
1. Where have you seen your biblical convictions under attack?
2. How do you respond when people ridicule and deny biblical truth?
3. How does knowing God is all-powerful impact your prayers?
4. What changes do you want to make in your life in light of the biblical truth of the resurrection?