TEXT: Mark 11:1-11
SERIES: Mark – Who is Jesus?
Reasons why Jesus was no longer silent (William Barclay):
1. This public display seems designed to ______________ the hand of the religious leaders.
2. It was an act of defiant _______________.
3. It was an acknowledgement of His ______________.
4. It seems to be one last _______________ to the people to follow Him before His arrest and crucifixion.
I. Jesus wants everyone to know that He is in _______________.
“ The Lord has need of it.”
II. Jesus wants everyone to know that He is the promised _______________.
“Behold, your king is coming to you.” Zechariah 9:9
III. Jesus wants everyone to know about His _______________.
You can be silent no longer!
1. When is it most difficult for you to believe that Jesus is in control?
2. How does Jesus’ fulfillment of Zechariah’s prophecy speak of God’s faithfulness?
3. Reflect upon Christ’s sacrifice for you. What does that do for you?
4. Will you keep silent about Jesus?