TEXT: II Timothy 4:1-5
SERIES: Finish Strong
Jeremiah 6:16, “Thus says the Lord: ‘Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.’ But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’”
- Everyone will _______________ to God. v. 1
“I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom.”
- Share the Word with _______________. v. 2
“Preach the word.”
- People will have _______________ ears. vv. 3-4
“People will not endure sound teaching, but have itching ears.”
- Keep _______________ what you know is right. v. 5
“As for you”
- How can we get people to listen to the “ancient paths” when they are attracted to the newest and brightest?
- Do have a sense of urgency about sharing the Gospel with others?
- Are you patient with those who disagree with you?
- Why should you not give up on a person you have been sharing with about Christ?