TEXT: Matthew 16:13-20
SERIES: Are You Ready for Revitalization?
“Give me a place to stand, and I will move the earth.” Archimedes
Main message: It is in union with Christ that we find a place to stand.
I. The Church is built on a _____________________.
“…on this rock I will build my church.”
II. The Church is built by _____________________.
“I will build my church.”
1. Jesus is the _______________ and _______________ of Grace Presbyterian Church.
2. The church must be built _______________ Jesus.
III. The Church is built to _______________.
“…gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
1. We have an _______________.
2. We must be on the _______________, not the defensive.
- We are assured of _______________.
Will Grace do what is necessary to be a part of Jesus’ building project?
- Where is your place to stand?
- Who do you say that Jesus is? How do you know?
- Who is the King and Head of Grace Church?
- Are you doing your part in Jesus’ building project of praying and sharing?