TEXT: Romans 8:26-27
“For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.”
1. The Spirit is for Us in Our _______________. v. 26a
“Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness.”
1 Peter 5:5-7
2. The Spirit _______________ for Us with Groaning. v. 26b
“…but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.”
3. The Spirit _______________ for Us according to God’s Will. v. 27
“…the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.”
1. How difficult is it for you to admit your weakness? Why?
2. Describe a time when you felt too weak to pray with words.
3. How does it encourage you to know that the Spirit intercedes for you?
4. How is it that the Spirit intercedes for you and Jesus intercedes for you (v. 34)?