TEXT: Mark 3:31-35
Water is thicker than blood?
I. Jesus had a _______________ family. vv. 31-23
“Your mother and your brothers are outside, seeking you.”
1. Because He is human, He was able to be our _______________ on the cross.
2. Because He is human, He is able to _______________ to our temptations and struggles in this life.
Hebrews 2:18, 4:15
II. Jesus has a _______________ family. vv. 33-35
“Here are my mother and my brothers!”
Water is thicker than blood!
1. Can you think of other reasons why Jesus had to be human?
2. How does it help to know that Jesus knows what you are going through?
3. When have you had to choose your water family over your blood family?
4. Is your life motivated by doing the will of God?