TEXT: Mark 10:35-45
SERIES: Mark – Who is Jesus?
In churches that are revitalized, you see a renewed passion, a renewed love for Jesus. (Ed Stetzer)
Key verse of the Gospel of Mark – “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (10:45)
I. Jesus is the Promised _______________.
“For even the Son of Man”
II. Jesus is the Humble _______________.
“For even the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve”
III. Jesus is the Sinless _______________.
“…to give his life as a ransom for many”
1. The act of giving His life for many was _______________.
- His death is called a _______________.
1. Following Jesus is a life of humble _______________ to others.
- Knowing Jesus is to _______________ Him with your whole heart.
- Read the Gospel of Mark this week. What did you learn about Jesus?
- How does it impact you to know that Jesus came to serve?
- Can you think of one person you can serve this week?
- Does your love for Jesus need to be rekindled?