TEXT: Mark 12:28-34
“Which commandment is the most important of all?” v. 28
I. Love is What is Most Important. vv. 28-31
1. Love _______________ with your whole being.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…mind…strength.”
2. Love _______________ as yourself.
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
II. Love is Not Enough. vv. 32-34
“You are not far from the kingdom of God.”
“I felt I did trust Christ, Christ alone.”
1. In your life, where have you tried to “fake it” with God?
2. How difficult do you find it to love your neighbor as yourself?
3. Can you say, “Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the cross I cling”?
4. How can you bring someone near to the kingdom of God?