TEXT: Ephesians 1:15-17
SERIES: Ephesians: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: For believers to understand and apply in our lives what we already possess in Jesus.
1. Give thanks to God _______________ vv. 15-16
“I do not cease to give thanks for you”
2 evidences that you belong to Jesus:
2. Get to know God ___________________ v. 17
“may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him”
1. How does remembering and reflecting on the spiritual blessings you have in Christ impact your heart?
2. If you struggle with grumbling and complaining, how can you develop a thankful heart in all things?
3. How can you develop and maintain a desire to know God better?
4. How do you spend time together with God to get to know Him better?