TEXT: Ephesians 2:10
SERIES: Ephesians: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: God is a portrait Artist who is creating masterpieces of all of His children.
1. You are God’s _______________. v. 10a
2. You were created to do _______________ works. v. 10b
“created in Christ Jesus for good works”
3. You are walking in God’s _______________. v. 10c
“God prepared beforehand”
1. How would you explain Calvin’s statement, “It is faith alone that justifies, but faith that justifies can never be alone”?
2. Since you did not earn salvation by good works, what is the place of good works in God’s plan for you?
3. How are you walking in God’s plan for your life? What good works are you involved in?
4. How does it stir your heart to know that you are one of God’s masterpieces?