TEXT: Matthew 16:13-20
1. The Church is being built on a ______________ foundation.
“And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church.”
2. The Church is being built by the _______________ Builder.
“I will build my church.”
3. The Church is being built to _______________.
“and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
1. Are you tempted to think you are on the losing side?
2. Who do you say that Jesus is? How do you know?
3. How do you see the spiritual forces of evil attacking the Church?
4. How can you participate with Jesus in building His Church?