TEXT: Ephesians 6:10-20
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
“From the cradle to the grave, life is war.” John Piper
Point of the Passage: The Christian life is a battleground and God has provided everything we need for victory.
I. There is a ______________ World.
“rulers…authorities…cosmic powers…spiritual forces of evil”
2 Kings 6:8-17
II. We are involved in a Spiritual ______________.
2 key words: _______________ and _______________.
III. The Enemy in the Spiritual Warfare is _______________.
IV. The Outcome of this Spiritual War is _______________.
1. God has given us everything we need for _______________.
2. Satan is a _______________ enemy.
3. Jesus is coming ______________ and when He does, He will make ____________ things right.
1. What difference does it make if you believe life is a battleground or life is a playground?
2. How would you explain the concept of a spiritual world to a non-Christian friend?
3. How does knowing the outcome of the war is certain help you in your daily battle with temptation?
4. Which piece of the armor of God would you like to understand better? Why?