TEXT: Ephesians 6:15
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
“to proclaim the mystery of the _____________.” v. 19
“And (God) entrusting to us the ____________ of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:19b
“To the glory of God, we aspire to be a healthy, joyful ____________ for God’s people and a fruitful _____________ in God’s world.
Point of the Passage: When you have peace with God through faith in Jesus, you can also have the peace of God.
PUTTING ON THE SANDALS OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE
1. Peace with God is _____________ by faith in Jesus.
2. Peace with God _____________ to the peace of God.
1 Peter 5:5-9
“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” Romans 10:15
1. What is the connection between the breastplate of righteousness and the sandals of the gospel of peace?
2. How well does your life reflect the goal of sharing the gospel with the lost?
3. Explain how peace with God is an objective peace and the peace of God is an experiential peace?
4. Why does peace with God lead to the peace of God?