TEXT: Ephesians 6:16
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
“For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-4
Point of the Passage: Living faith will protect us from the attacks of the evil one.
TAKING UP THE SHIELD OF FAITH
1. Faith in God _______________ us with complete protection.
“In all circumstances…extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one”
2. Faith in God _______________ the attacks of Satan.
“take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish”
1. Why will the Christian life be a disappointment to you if you are not prepared for the battle?
2. Why does it make sense that you “take up” the shield of faith?
3. What are some of the “flaming darts” that Satan has fired at you? How did you defend yourself?
4. How does living faith repel the attacks of Satan?