TEXT: Ephesians 6:17
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Are we going to be a “luxury liner” or a “troop carrier”?
1. Our _____________ will be different.
2. Our _____________ of resources will be different.
3. Our ____________ will be different.
Point of the Passage: God’s Word is an effective offensive weapon for the Christian in spiritual warfare.
TAKING THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT
1. The sword is an _____________ weapon.
2. The sword is ____________ by the Holy Spirit.
3. The sword is the _____________ of God.
4. The sword is ____________ in the battle.
5. The sword must be put to ____________ in the battle.
a. In order to use the sword, you must ____________ the Word.
b. The sword _______________ temptations.
c. Proclaiming the _______________ is a way to use the sword effectively.
1. What about your mindset needs to change to be more biblical?
2. Can you think of a time when you received a “rhema”? Explain.
3. How can you use the Word of God to resist temptations?
4. Is Grace a luxury liner or a troop carrier?