TEXT: Romans 8:31-32
What are the “these things”?
vv. 28-30, “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew…predestined…called…justified…glorified.”
SINCE GOD IS FOR US…
1. No one will _______________ come against us. v. 31
“If God is for us, who can be against us.”
2. God will graciously give us _______________ things. v. 32
“He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all,
how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?”
1. What is keeping you from believing that God is for you?
2. Which one of the five “links of the golden chain” would you like to understand better? Why?
3. What does it mean that no one will ultimately come against you?
4. What area of your life are you finding it hard to surrender to God’s control?