TEXT: Ephesians 3:1-13
SERIES: Ephesians: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: Understanding the mystery will change your life and will cause you to want to share it with others.
1. The Message of the Mystery. vv. 1-6
“This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.”
Jews and Gentiles are now united in Jesus Christ as God’s new people, the Church.
Jews and Gentiles are:
2. The Ministry of the Mystery. vv. 7-13
“I was made a minister according to the gift of God’s grace”
The Gentiles represent the ______________ people of the world.
The Jews represent the _______________ people of the world.
“So I ask you not to lose heart”
1. What is causing you to lose heart? Why?
2. Why do you think there has been a significant increase in the “Nones” in recent years?
3. How does the church exhibit the manifold wisdom of God? How do you?
4. How would this church be different if you understood and got a vision of God’s eternal purpose?