TEXT: Revelation 1:1-8
“Now we see in a mirror dimly.” 1 Corinthians 13:12
Point of the Passage: When Jesus comes for a second time, every person will see Him for who He really is, and He will be victorious.
I. Everyone will See at the _______________ _______________. v. 7
“Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him.”
II. Everyone will See who Jesus _______________ Is. vv. 5-8
1. Everyone will see that Jesus is the resurrected _______________.
“Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.”
2. Everyone will see that Jesus is the _______________ of sinners.
“To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood”
3. Everyone will see that Jesus is the sovereign _______________ of all.
“’I am the Alpha and Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.’”
1. In these days, is your heart filled with despair or with hope? Explain.
2. What are some of the consequences of only being able to “see in a mirror dimly”?
3. If you were asked to give an explanation of who Jesus is, what would you say? What Scripture passages would you use?
4. What most frightens you about the Second Coming of Jesus? What most excites you about His Second Coming?
5. How has God been working in your life during the 50 Days to Vitality?