TEXT: Philippians 2:5-11
1. Jesus is _______________. v. 6
“…Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God”
2. Jesus is _______________. vv. 7-8a
“And being found in human form”
3. Jesus is the _______________. v. 8b
“…even death on a cross”
4. Jesus is ______________. vv. 9-11
“Jesus Christ is Lord”
1. If someone asked you “What is the reason for the season?”, what would you say?
2. What about the Incarnation stirs your heart the most?
3. Why is it impossible to separate belief in Jesus as Savior from His Lordship in your life?
4. How does it impact you that one day the baby in the manger will return as the King of kings and Lord of lords in all of His glory?