TEXT: John 12:20-26
“Sir, we wish to see Jesus?”
1. We see Jesus through _______________ death.
“The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.”
1 John 4:9-10
2. We see Jesus through ______________ death.
“Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world
will keep it for eternal life.”
Luke 9:23, 14:26-27
1. What is the “hour” Jesus referred to and what impact does it have on you?
2. How is praying the “sinner’s prayer” different from Jesus’ invitation to follow Him?
3. What does it mean for you to “lose your life”?
4. If a friend asked you to help him or her meet Jesus, what would you say?